I'm Dreaming
I have been here for 3&1/2 days now and everything is diffrent than back where I moved from just a week & a half ago.All the ice and snow is so diffrent from what I know. But I know more than anything is that I have people that love me just like in California. Even though I left Devon (my boyfriend) & all my friends I know that people here have a special place in there heart for me , just as I have a place for them and everyone that I loved in California in mine. I know that in the waves of the cali beaches and in the hearts of people in california I will always belong and be loved.

1 Comments:
You are absolutely right and I am one of those people that have a special place in their heart for you sweetie
Post a Comment
<< Home