Monday, May 08, 2006

Ok hay guys....I haven't blogged in awhile but ne who I was just stopping by to say hi and c wut y'all were up too. ne way Aunt debbie came 2 visit and we went to the Murrah biulding bombing momorial it was fun! but let's take a moment to remember them..........................................................................................................................................Ok and we had an awsome dinner mom made...it was great!!! ok well please!!!! comment me!! ok well xoxoxox <3 michayla

2 Comments:

Blogger Debby said...

Hey you! It was fun. I'm so glad I got to spend at least a little time with you. I'm glad you are doing so well in OKC. Have a great day.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Stetlers said...

It's about time you blog slacker!!!
Mom had a great time visiting with you all, it sounds like everyone is doing really great! I bet you are ready for summer!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home