I'm so happy I did!!!!
Last night I talk to devon. Devon is my well...was my boyfriend now we're just friend. But i'm really happy I did talk to him because I haven't talk to him since I've been gone. I have talked to Michelle & Melissa (they are some girls that live across the street from where I used to lived.) Oh yeah... If I didn't tell you I live in Ohio now. Anyway it was great getting to talk to him. He is the sweetest person you will ever meet,he may not act it all the time,but he's normally joking around. He's really very sweet. We had been going out for 7 months. It was alot of fun we laughed alot. G2G (got to go)
P.S It's christmas eve !!!!!
Luv,
Michayla

1 Comments:
You are loved Michayla! I can't wait to spend more time with you and learn more about you. I hope you know that you can always talk to me if you need anything or just need someone to listen. Happy Christmas Eve! Try to talk Uncle Mike into buying you something at the mall, he turns into Santa Claus on Christmas Eve!
Post a Comment
<< Home