Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ya know something, its funny how life can be so perfect one minute. Then the next minute you turn around and everything is spiraling out of control. It never stops amazing me, how little things can cause more trouble than they're worth! You could say something to someone and they take it wrong; all of a sudden all hell has broken loose and your stuck trying to pick up the pieces and clean up the disaster. This happens to everyone even when they don't want it. And thats when it seems to happen the most. You do something and your actions get taken the wrong way or your words get taken he wrong way. Or sometimes words get put in ur mouth then guess what now you have to deal with all the drama.
Life just doesn't seem fair. But its life I have been put in this situation a lot. Not just in my personal life but in my family life to. It doesn't make anyone look good, ya know? So if your one to start drama or cause issues it would help if you didn't drag me or anyone else whose not involed into it. Because most of us don't like it.
Well, that was me venting for everyone to read because I feel it's necessary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debby said...

Hey you!! I somehow missed your comment on my blog. I was just looking back and found it. How's things? I'd love to hear from you and how your life is going. Do you read my blog. I keep my life updated on there. I miss you guys. If you don't have my e-mail you can get it from Libby. I'd love to stay in touch
Aunt Debby

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home