Thinking here tonight
I am sitting in my room @ 1:10 am. I can't sleep I just can't sleep. I keep thinking about how different my life will be and is now from what I am used to in California. I can't imagine what it it's going to be like when I start school here for the first time. It will be much scarier than the move was and the move was very hard to do. And the only cure for this sadness is my aunts fugue & the show FRIENDS. The only cure for what a girl my age and what I am going through right now it's really hard. All my friends in California have never lived outside Santa maria (the town I used to live in). Here is some advise for people who are going through what i'm going for women only is Lucky You. It's great it helps me to calm down & relax alot.

2 Comments:
I don't have your email address, so I thought I'd comment here instead. I talked to Aunt Debby and she said she would watch Riley and Trey on Sunday night so that we could go out. Talk to your mom and see if that is okay with her. my email is kstetler@columbus.rr.com. Let me know what you think.
hi, I read your blog and let me just say that someone from California will be very popular! everyone will want to know you. My only suggestion is guard yourself about saying"well back in california it is so much better" LOL people don't want to hear that. Just think of all the poitive things that you can think of about where you are now! You will be the coolest person in school and everyone will want to get to know that girl from California. LIVE IN THE MOMENT! (kenny)
Post a Comment
<< Home