Last night I spent the night at my friend ellen I told you I was. We were havin alot of fun I flew a kite 4 the first time. We had pillow fights and acted kinda dumb but thats ok . We had fun so thats ok. G2G bi ~~**<3
I check your blog everyday, but for some reason your last two posts didn't show on my computer until this morning. I'm glad you were able to spend the night with your friend, and that you've made some good friends at school. I'll talk to you today.
2 Comments:
I check your blog everyday, but for some reason your last two posts didn't show on my computer until this morning. I'm glad you were able to spend the night with your friend, and that you've made some good friends at school. I'll talk to you today.
Glad you posted again, and you are making friends. Now you just need to get your Mom busy posting.
Debby
Post a Comment
<< Home